National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Apr 9 2017 at 4:16:40 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: Trans community research  (Read 48 times)

Offline coller rolf

• ----
Trans community research
« on: 15 Dec 15, 07:48:pm »
TRANS COMMUNITY RESEARCH
Are you a trans, intersex or gender diverse person?
Interested in participating in an online survey and/or interview or focus group about trans communities in New Zealand?
I’m interested in your experiences with, and observations about, being a trans or gender diverse or intersex person and your involvement with transgender communities in New Zealand.
I am looking for 10 trans and/or intersex people to interview.
Interviews would be face-to-face or by Skype, 1-2 hours long and in the style of an informal conversation.
Focus groups will be a group discussion.
People of all sexual preferences, genders, cultural and ethnic identities, and backgrounds are invited to participate. The focus groups will be 1-2 hours with up to 5 participants in each group.
I am looking for trans and/or intersex people to be part of an online survey. People of all sexual preferences, genders, cultural and ethnic identities, and backgrounds are invited to participate.
You must be over 18 years and living in New Zealand.
Participation is voluntary, confidential and based on informed consent.
I’m a PhD student at the University of Auckland researching aspects of the trans communities in Aotearoa/New Zealand. The study will meet academic standards and is covered by the ethical protocols set by the University of Auckland.
More information is at http://myturntodecide.yolasite.com/ including full information about the privacy and confidentiality procedures being used.
My University of Auckland email address is
lros026@aucklanduni.ac.nz
& my dedicated research phone is 0223298794.
You are welcome to contact me if you want more information or to express an interest in participating. Also you welcome to share details of the research with friends and acquaintances, who may contact me.
Thank you. Hannah Rossiter
Approved by the University of Auckland Human Participants
Ethics Committee on November 2015 for three years,
Reference Number: 015794