National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Apr 8 2017 at 18:51:14 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: where could I find gays and bis between 18-30yo in nz?  (Read 348 times)

Offline straightuplads

• Casual Boarder
where could I find gays and bis between 18-30yo in nz?

I hadn't used my manhunt and gaydar for ages, and I just updated them. Then I had a search, and I found most people in nz on these websites are over 35yo. Major dissappointment because I'm offended by old men/sugger daddies asking me to be their son.

Offline AJ77

• Regular Boarder
Re: where could I find gays and bis between 18-30yo in nz?
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 15, 12:07:am »
where could I find gays and bis between 18-30yo in nz?

I hadn't used my manhunt and gaydar for ages, and I just updated them. Then I had a search, and I found most people in nz on these websites are over 35yo. Major dissappointment because I'm offended by old men/sugger daddies asking me to be their son.
That's okay; I can appreciate that.  I'm 38, and I'm enraged by privileged little shits asking me to be their daddy, both assuming that I want to support them with my money and also prematurely ageing me. 
I hope that you find your lad in whom you can get straight up.

Offline straightuplads

• Casual Boarder
« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 15, 11:30:pm »
I have already been quite a tough person, Otherwise I would also seeking suger daddies who can financially sponse me.

I'm not the one who needs to straight up, but other gays do - today I went to a pharmacy store and the 4th year pharmacy student who is taking his intership there is so gay - I even got him before I turned on my gaydar and talked to him. And after he refered me to the pharmacist in charge he still glanced at me for multiple times, even when I was walking out.

Offline AJ77

• Regular Boarder
« Reply #3 on: 16 Nov 15, 10:09:pm »
I have already been quite a tough person, Otherwise I would also seeking suger daddies who can financially sponse me.

I'm not the one who needs to straight up, but other gays do - today I went to a pharmacy store and the 4th year pharmacy student who is taking his intership there is so gay - I even got him before I turned on my gaydar and talked to him. And after he refered me to the pharmacist in charge he still glanced at me for multiple times, even when I was walking out.

He probably thought that you looked nice likely without any insight into your personality.  It's okay; I doubt that he would have known how such a so-gay man looking at you would be so off putting to you.

Offline straightuplads

• Casual Boarder
« Reply #4 on: 01 Jan 16, 11:09:pm »
what's ur issue with my personality? I'm an ambitious person with a high bar and expectation and drive everyone to nuts including myself if they are not there with legitimate reasons, but this doesnt mean that I'm a bad person.