National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Nov 9 2016 at 17:45:51 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: sperm donor wanted  (Read 295 times)

Offline farmchiks

• ----
sperm donor wanted
« on: 07 May 14, 08:29:pm »
Hi
my partner and I are looking for a sperm donor we are registered with fertility associates but the waiting list is very long, is a longer wait for us as a same sex couple. we have been together for 3 years and very ready to start a family, finding a donor ourselves is a faster option but any donor would have to go through fertility associates and register also be anonymous. Any child would be well loved with a lot of supportive family around us, we have both been raised on/around farms and would love to carry those values onto our children.

The wait for a baby is hard as cluckiness is very much set in so any help would be very much appreciated  ^-^

Offline missc

• ----
Re: sperm donor wanted
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 14, 10:17:am »
Hi there,

We are also looking to start a family and I have done considerable research.  While not free you may also like to try http://www.free-sperm-donations.com  as they have over 90 NZ men listed as donors and it is strictly AI only so they are not time wasters.  Some of the profiles are very old but I made contact with one that hadn't been updated for several years and they have said they would still be open to helping someone achieve their dream of having a family.  It costs aprox $50 for the first month and $30 for each month after that but I think it is well worth it and much cheaper than fertility clinics or IVF.  Anyways good luck on your journey, I wish you all the best.

Channon