National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Nov 9 2016 at 17:45:45 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: Lesbian couple looking for co-parenting or donor  (Read 363 times)

Offline missc

• ----
Lesbian couple looking for co-parenting or donor
« on: 26 May 14, 04:49:pm »
Hi there,

We are a civiled up, lesbian couple (36/39) and have been together for eight years and are now keen to start a family.  We believe it is important for a child to have a father so we would like to find someone or a gay couple that would be open to being known to or part of the child’s life (co-parent).   This is open for discussion.

I would carry the baby, am 5 foot 5 inches tall, European, blonde hair and blue eyes.   We would love to have the opportunity to raise a baby who would be so wanted and will be loved and valued. 

Please contact us if this sounds of interest.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: 15 Mar 15, 05:16:pm by missc »

Offline adeejay6

• ----
Re: Lesbian couple looking for donor
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jul 14, 09:06:am »
This post was non-compliant with our User Agreement and has been removed.
GayNZ.com Admin
« Last Edit: 10 Jul 14, 09:43:pm by neilo »

Offline moomintroll

• ----
Re: Lesbian couple looking for co-parenting or donor
« Reply #2 on: 07 Apr 15, 09:26:am »
Hi. I wish I had seen your post a few months earlier, because I am actually looking for a lesbian couple to co-parent with. I'm sure you've probably already found someone so good luck and I hope it's all going well. Do you have any advice for someone like me, having gone through the process yourselves? Do you know of any other couples that are looking for co-parents?

Best wishes,
Steve