National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Nov 9 2016 at 17:45:23 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: Gay couple looking for lesbian/s to co-parent with  (Read 330 times)

Offline brendaniel

• ----
We are a long-term gay couple (39 and 43). We are keen to meet lesbian single or couple who are looking for sperm-doner/s.

It would be perfect if we could also be some part of the child's life - even if it's just "favourite uncles"  :) We are financially independent and we live on a 30-acre lifestyle block in the Southeast of auckland with our 5 horses, 30 sheep, 5 cows and 4 rather mischevous goats.

We met at University and have been together for 20 years. We are both healthy european kiwi males - so I guess you would have two potential doners to choose from :) We are both medium height, slim to athletic build, brown hair. I have brown eyes, my partner has blue.
I am outgoing, have a masters degree and I am a screenplay writer. My partner is an equestrian sportsman and trainer - he's the strong silent romantic one - lol.

Feel free to post a reply here or contact us at tms_@xtra.co.nz if you would like to know more about us.

Offline missc

• ----
Re: Gay couple looking for lesbian/s to co-parent with
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 14, 05:24:pm »
Hi there,

I saw your post on the gaynz.com forum and wondered if you had any success?  I realise it was  a year ago that you posted and that you had several views so this may be have missed the boat.  My wife and I (35/38 Professionals) are looking into having a baby and all that that entails for a lesbian couple. We definitely want to have the father/s involved in the childs life.  So even if you have had success - and a huge congratulations if you have - I would be keen to find out more about how you found the process and any insights you might be able to share.

Many thanks,

Channon