Bullying & Homophobia/Transphobia
- Gain a thorough understanding about what homophobia and transphobia are.
- Be able to recognise instances of homophobic and transphobic bullying.
- Learn ways to challenge the norms that create homophobia and transphobia.
- Gain tools to help create a safe school environment for sex, sexuality and gender diverse students.
Our educators will:
- Introduce RainbowYOUTH & our services
- Set classroom boundaries to ensure all student beliefs are respected
- Ground the material in expertise and knowledge of LGBT issues in Aotearoa
- Answer any questions students have
- Connect students who need support with appropriate services
Length of session:
1 hour / one average class period
$200 + GST. If you would like to book for more than one class, you can indicate this in the booking form.
For further information about these workshops, check out the frequently asked questions section.