THIS POSITION IS VACANT
We're looking for someone to help replace our former Trans* Representative. In the mean time, if you need to talk to anyone please contact us here.
The Trans* representative is the person who takes responsibility for the direction of the Trans portfolio within RW. The role might involve:
- Investigating Trans* Issues;
- Reporting at the monthly RW Board meetings about the best action for the RW Board to take;
- Help implement a strategy relevant to Trans* issues agreed to by the Board;
- Represent the RW Board at events like Local Government, Central Government and other community organisations;
- Co-ordinate Trans* issues within the RW membership;
- Monitor Rainbow Community support services within the Greater Wellington Region; and
- Assisting RW Trans* members access health and welfare entitlements.
If you have the skills or know of someone who could help, please contact us here: