National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Oct 10 2015 at 17:36:54 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: Remember your youth by supporting ours!  (Read 206 times)

tones

Remember your youth by supporting ours!
« on: 18 Jan 09, 10:06:pm »
Right so, we all know that there is somewhat of a 'recession' going on...and that funding is tight for small organisations.

Anndddd we all want to remember our youth by supporting todays youth!

Pretty much, I'm on the mission to beg, borrow, steal items for our raffle at the Big Gay Out.
So far we have had some fantastic items such as meal vouchers, t shirts and alcohol. We were hoping to have two 'hampers' one for the over 18s and one for the under 18s...

If you have things that are new or vouchers or anything that might be appropriate for a raffle please PM me.

The monies made from the raffle will go towards new furniture for the centre and in turn we can promote your wares thru a link on our website and/or some flyers at our stall.

Thanks guys,

Tones

check our www.rainbowyouth.org.nz for more info about what Rainbow Youth does in Auckland and www.outthere.org.nz for info about the joint project between Rainbow Youth and NZAF.

Doubletake

Re: Remember your youth by supporting ours!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 09, 10:10:pm »
You know how to find me now.  Give me a call at the office on Tuesday and we'll pop into the bottle shop and get you a bottle of something to go in the adult hamper.   

tones

« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 09, 10:14:pm »
Thank you DT =] Will phone you on Tuesday.

eXctrik

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 09, 03:02:pm »
Does it have to be from a business?

tones

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 09, 04:03:pm »
Nope =] Can be indvidual or business =]

Offline Psyke

• Regular Boarder
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 09, 09:05:pm »
When I was doing all my work for canteen there were a few places that were happy to help out with gear.

give the guys at halfpast streetwear www.halfpast.co.nz an email and see if they will do anything.
the other one is small businesses that are close to your location, they may be a little more keen to help out.