National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Oct 10 2015 at 17:35:24 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: Im Free  (Read 402 times)

Offline sweet

• ----
Im Free
« on: 10 Jan 11, 03:06:am »
Hi I recently quit my job because of a terrible boss and his payment abilities, long story.

So now I'm unemployed I have plenty of spear time on my hands. My skills are arts focused but can be adapted to almost anything here is a list of my last responsibilities:

Director, Curator, Collections Manager, Education Officer, Marketing, Advertising, Staff Management, Sponsorship-Grants and funding applications, strategic direction and business plan, annual plans, budget and medium to long-term strategy for exhibition and public programmes.

OR I can just be a helping hand. I also have some basic counseling skills as I have in the past set up gay youth groups in rural areas and dealt with at-risk youth.

My email is on my profile. Based in Wellington.

Best
Aaron

Jemima

Re: Im Free
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 11, 10:36:am »
You could offer to be a volunteer for the Asia-Pacific Outgames which is on from 12 - 18 March.  Its a GLBT event with sports, human rights conference, arts & culture stream and of course parties. The coordinators need helpers for events and for preparation and fundraising work, and you would get to meet lots of Wellington and Hutt and wider Wellington region people.

See http://www.wellingtonoutgames.com/volunteer for more information.

There is also a vacancy your skill set sounds right for as a volunteer coordinator
http://www.wellingtonoutgames.com/vacancies

Offline sweet

• ----
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 11, 12:14:pm »
I knew they were on and even attending one of the parties!

Thanks will check it out.

Offline straightuplads

• Casual Boarder
« Reply #3 on: 04 Mar 15, 10:34:pm »
I'm impressed with your skills Sweet!!