The Helpline offers a range of services that aim to provide people from different cultures and backgrounds with appropriate advice, information and help that recognises their unique needs. Our services include –
- Maori Line – Kia Ora, the Helpline is committed to providing a culturally affirming service, utilising resources available specifically for Mãori, and referring callers to kaupapa Mãori treatment services when requested. Read more . . .
- Pasifika Line – Kia Orana, the Helpline has a full list of all Pacific and other services in New Zealand. Read more . . .
- Youth Line – The Helpline offers a dedicated, free, confidential information and support service for young people to get help on any issue related to their own or someone else’s drinking or drug taking. Read more . . .
- Meth Help Team – A specialist counselling service for people struggling with their own or someone else’s use of methamphetamine. Read more . .
- Services Directory – If you are looking for details of treatment providers within your region, you will find them here. Read more . . .
- Work & Income Support Services
- Call Back Service
- Printed Resources – The Helpline has available a variety of free resources to help you make decisions. Call us on 0800 787 797 to enquire