National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Apr 11 2015 at 16:47:24 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: Gay nights in Queenstown/dunedin  (Read 390 times)

Dean25

Gay nights in Queenstown/dunedin
« on: 20 Apr 02, 09:41:am »
Hey all!
My frined is visiting NZ now, he wants to know where can he find gay bars/clubs/something - around Queenstown and Dunedin.I was there 2 years ago and there was 1 place in QT, only I can't remember it's name, it had gay nights every week.it's across the road from an irish bar, in a pedestrian-like street or something...please help, he's desperate.(and cute!)
cheers!
Dean

Offline kinda_invisable

• Limited treatment
  • I Sleep Here !
  • The walk home was suprisingly easy
Re: Gay nights in Queenstown/dunedin
« Reply #1 on: 09 Apr 02, 02:59:pm »
quote:

Hey all!
My frined is visiting NZ now, he wants to know where can he find gay bars/clubs/something - around Queenstown and Dunedin.I was there 2 years ago and there was 1 place in QT, only I can't remember it's name, it had gay nights every week.it's across the road from an irish bar, in a pedestrian-like street or something...please help, he's desperate.(and cute!)
cheers!
Dean

Sorry Dean cant help.....but if hes desperate tell him to stay away from the place!!!! and if hes cute.......tell him to stay in Auckland......

Never let your enemies know what you are thinking - Michael Corleone Godfather Pt 3 LOL

Dean25

Re: Gay nights in Queenstown/dunedin
« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 02, 06:11:am »
Thanx matey, I found what I was looking for on the pink pages of nz.and don't worry, he's on his way to auckland
Have fun, u got a great country!
Cheers.