National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Apr 11 2015 at 16:24:33 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Author Topic: Back to here after a few months, and there is even no new post.  (Read 110 times)

Offline straightuplads

• Casual Boarder
Seems this website is officially dead. Of course this is not the first time I feel so, thus old members can save explaination e.g. people use more facebook nowadays etc.

I wonder will this website close in the future?

Offline dominict

• Regular Boarder
Oh look never say never...I'm sure there are heaps of guys who check this site for the news and to see if they recognise any favorites in the scene pics but who don't actually post...and hey, there's always that chance that some enchanted evening out of the blue when the pickins seem slim...you might just meet that stranger across an uncrowded website that make the logging in against the odds worthwhile, lol.

Offline Matt Akersten

• I Sleep Here !
  • Proud Kiwi now living in Sydney
The Forum may be slow these days but GayNZ.com is still useful as a news source - I still follow its Facebook posts and click in to catch up on the latest happenings :-) x

https://www.facebook.com/gaynz