National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Aug 24 2011 at 11:03:39 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine

Community Staff

The Staff will always try their best to answer questions in this Forum, but we are human, and do need to rest sometimes, so we also rely on the helpful Community (you!) to help answer each other's questions as well.

Note: Our staff business hours are Monday through Friday, 9AM – 6PM EST.

• Mark staff 8 months ago
    *** BEFORE YOU POST ***
    1) Please check your spam folder for your confirmation email. It sometimes winds up there.
    2) Please note, it can take up to 1 HOUR for you to receive your email confirmation.

After waiting 1 hour and checking your spam folder, if you still have not received a confirmation email for your new account or for an email address you added to your already existing account or if the confirmation link that your received is not working, please post below. By ADDING A NEW COMMENT. Please do not reply to a previous comment.
  • Antonio Mayorgas 9 days ago
    I can´t confirm my account. I have sent several times to verify my account, but never received confirmation email. I have checked my spam folderand and it is empty. I have received the confirmation email in my other mail but never in the main
  • Mark staff 9 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • SLPI:ASL 9 days ago
    I have waited for the confirmation email for more than two hours.. and I submit request for another confirm email. and still nothing..
  • Ian Durkin staff 9 days ago
    Hi, sorry for the wait. Your account is now confirmed.
  •  
  • peggy waltmon 8 days ago
    verify no e-mail came to me snezz_er52@hughes.net
  • Ian Durkin staff 8 days ago
    You should be all set now, Peggy! Sorry for the wait.
  •  
  • tricia fackler 8 days ago
    I set up a vimeo pro account and am unable to log in. This is my personal account. I did not receive a verification email. Please let me know next course of action. Thanks!
  • Ian Durkin staff 8 days ago
    Hi Tricia, sorry for the trouble. Can you link me to your Vimeo PRO account so that I can take a look?
  •  
  • tricia fackler 7 days ago
    What's the best way to do that since I can't log in? It's under email address tricia.fackler@atomicdesign.tv
  • Mark staff 7 days ago
    Hi Tricia, can you please email us regarding this problem? support(at)vimeo(dot)com.
  •  
  • the videographer plus 7 days ago
    hi! i'd like to change my main e-mail address because i changed it; i know that the confirmation is thrue the older mail but i have no acces to it. Please can you help me, i need urgently to change my main mail address.
    thanks a lot
    regards from spain

Link: thevideographer.tv@gmail.com
  • Ian Durkin staff 7 days ago
    Hi there, for information on how to change your email address, check out the FAQ below.

Link: vimeo.com/​help/​faq#email
  • the videographer plus 6 days ago
    hi Ian! thanks a lor but the problem is still on and still appears me "The email address was not properly formatted!" I suppose that i have to confirm the new addres through the older mail but i can not acces to it.
    any other solution please?

thanks a lot

regards!
  •  
  • Hi Gentlemen,

Can I get some help with a couple accounts? We have checked all junk folders and still not found a confirmation email. Even resent the email for most.

jschultz@gocitywide.com
    jmartinez@gocitywide.com
    bwelmers@gocitywide.com
    khewins@gocitywide.com

Thanks!
  • Mark staff 7 days ago
    Hi! I have confirmed all of those account.
  •  
  • Thank you so much!
  • Ian Durkin staff 7 days ago
    Sure thing!
  •  
  • Cia Comunicação 6 days ago
    I'm still waiting, but nothing happens...

rafael@ciadom2.com.br
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    Verified!
  •  
  • lisa 6 days ago
    I'd like to add an avatar to my profile, but cannot verify my email address, can you please check what's happening ? Thanks in advance ...
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    Verified!
  •  
  • Rasmus Boldt 6 days ago
    I have the same problem.
    I can´t confirm my account. I have sent several times to verify my account, but never received confirmation email. I have checked my spam folderand and it is empty.
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • I have the same problem. I was sent an email, but the link didn't work. Any help would be appreciated. Tx!
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • the videographer plus 6 days ago
    hi mark can you confirm thevideographer.tv@gmail.com
    for my account (my new main email adress because i can not use the older info@nachomayalsmira.com)

thanks a lot

regards from spain
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Kurt Starnes 4 days ago
    kurt@starnes.com

Thanks! 8D
  • Stephen Niebauer staff 4 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Nicki McGowan 3 days ago
    I cannot confirm my e-mail. Please help! This is part of an online class and I need to join.
  • Mark staff 3 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Jim clifton 3 days ago
    I can not get a confirmation number to upload my videos to my main and added email address
  • Mark staff 3 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Calebino 3 days ago
    Have not received email confirmation.
  • Mark staff 3 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Lindy Davies 3 days ago
    Greetings -- I've been trying to establish an account on Vimeo, but I never got the email after many attempts. I have checked my spam folders.

I used this address ( lindy@henrygeorge.org )

Thanks for your help!

-----> Lindy Davies
  • Mark staff 2 days ago
    Verified!
  •  
  • Svavar Ö 2 days ago
    Hello.
    I'm having trouble verifying my account.
    Searched everything in my email, but no verify link.

My address is : svavaroe@gmail.com

Can you hook a brother up ?

Thanks allot.

Svavar O
  • Mark staff 2 days ago
    Hooked up!!
  •  
  • I have submitted my email several times and never received an email confirmation either in spam or email folder.
  • Mark staff 22 hours ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Fritzie Benesch 16 hours ago
    So i also have the same problem. Whats wrong with those confimation e-mails?
    I cant get one.

Link: vimeo.com/​user8137277
  • Mark staff 15 hours ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Kathryn Ault 15 hours ago
    Hi, I can't confirm either. I've asked for emails several times today and yesterday. Please help
  • Mark staff 15 hours ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Amazon Workshop 14 hours ago
    Hi there --tried multiple times to get my email confirmed but no luck. Spam folder is empty and I checked my settings. Please help! I'm anxious to get started!
  •  
  • Karl Pablo 6 hours ago
    I also couldn't confirm my account! choc.chalk@gmail.com
  •  
This conversation is missing your voice. Take five seconds to join Vimeo or log in.

Forum Rules

1. Be nice: Even if you disagree with someone, you need to keep your tone civil and reasonable.
  2. Keep on topic: Please keep discussions relevant to each topic and avoid multiple topic posts.
  3. Don't Spam: Show restraint with your posting frequency. We're all doing cool stuff on Vimeo, but if we post about it too much, it can be distracting.
  4. Respect the Staff: The entire Community Staff were users once, just like you. We try very hard to answer everyone's questions, so please be cool.
  5. Still have questions? Watch this tutorial.

Advertisement