How to find information on this site
Here’s what to do if you can’t find what you’re looking for:
- Site Map - Use the Site Map like a ‘Table of Contents’ in a book, to get a quick overall view of the contents and structure of this web site. You can also navigate all around the site by clicking on the links provided.
- Search - Use the Search tool when you have a word or phrase that you want to search for on this site. You can also use the Search tool to search The Department of Internal Affairs web site and New Zealand Government Online web site. The search tool works by searching for your word or phrase on all the web pages on the site/s you’ve selected.
If you find any errors or have suggestions as to how we could improve our site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact by email about other problems or complaints
Here’s who to contact by email if you have other problems or complaints:
- General enquiries – email@example.com.
- Any complaint about the Office of Ethnic Affairs or our staff - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An issue about information privacy - email@example.com.
If you want to visit one of our offices, or contact us by phone or fax, please see how to contact us.