National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Nov 9 2010 at 14:41:00 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine
GayNZ.com Home

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 November 2010, 03:41:AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ambitious gay 21-year-old wants Welly Council seat  (Read 1521 times)
kinda_invisable
Limited treatment
I Sleep Here !

The walk home was suprisingly easy

« Reply #180 on: 25 January 2010, 12:27:PM »

mm wellingtons

wanna be aucklanders.

who wanna be ralph slappers!!!!   Cry

Never let your enemies know what you are thinking - Michael Corleone Godfather Pt 3 LOL
clasp v3
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #181 on: 25 January 2010, 03:20:PM »

QFT

Kia Ora late night New Zealand Bloggers !

I can not believe I am still a topic of interest (Waits for blogger remarks).

When Gaynz.com rung me tonight in the Gold Coast, I was happy to speak to them. I was flattered that they were interested to be honest.

You can refer all your comments directly to me, this is my profile and the only one I use.

Where do I stand on the Super City ?

Good question, obviously I think it will be great for Wellington to watch Auckland and see all the mistakes made along the way. Learn from those mistakes. Then we need to have better consultation with the public and not bulldoze the process through. I think we definitely need a new local government minister, because the way things were handled was dreadful.

Somebody asked something along the lines of "What would I do for the GLBT community" ? I am standing for the Lambton Ward in Wellington City Council and it is the Lambton Ward I will represent broadly. As Georgina Beyer said when she was elected to parliament "I was there to represent the Waiarapa, and the people who voted me in, I was not there to be the flag bearer for the Transexual community" However being there was more than enough in my mind !

Manners Mall ? Exactly why I am standing, the council does not listen to the people instead the people are made to listen to the council. There are people in there who have been there to long as you can see in my interview with the capital times     www.captimes.co.nz   
The ironic thing is with Sir Bob putting together a team, he has offerred for Prentagast to front it, which would mean she would have to do a U turn on ripping out the city.
I believe in helping local business and dominating on the great fiber optic network that the buisness community in Wellington has ! Keep Manners Mall definitely.
Why rip our city apart !

Arts & Culture? Another reason why I am standing , a bit ridiculous I think that we have nowhere decent for groups that want to cater to 2 - 5 thousand people. We need a venue !!!
We claim we are the Capital of the Arts, the reality is we need more community events, more public/free events happening etc.

I also believe we need a free shuttle service, destinations, around the city , why do we not have one ?

Parking ? It is true Wellington is awful for the wardens, all that extra revenue is what sends the Mayor of to Copenhagen for trips on climate change, I do not think we should be contracting the parking out to security firms.

I also would like to see a statue of Carmen on Cuba St or in Manners Mall area, she deserves it.

I am sure I will see all you Aucklanders at Mikas Aroha Festival ! Watch out for my performance, and you will definitely see the patron Carmen there as well !!

I do return from the Gold Coast shortly, it has been great tanning here when I am not working ! Thats right working, I wish it was a holiday !!!!

Thanks for taking the time and interest to blog,

Jevan

For The Lambton Ward 2010
Jevan, you are not performing at, or associated with the AROHA Festival in any way, shape or form. You have already been asked not to associate yourself with Mika Haka Foundation activities in any communications. Thank you.
Funny that Julian, considering Mika rung me last night to ask how many tracks I was doing ?

I have not associated myself with the Mika haka foundation and I think you check my face book you will even see that Mika has requested certain dancers that I use for the Aroha festival ! Do you two even communicate ??

I do not deny my mistakes Julian, I front up to them, more than you can say for your failed parties and magazine.

I do not know why you choose to be so negative, anyway Mika has said you are a negative person also and that I should ignore you,

So that is what I will do, I think you should communicate with your boss more before making such bold statements,

It is really interesting that Mika and i talk via phone conversations and emails everyday and you are unaware of this ? Furthuring this point Julian, it is called Aroha festival ! I know how passionately Mika is about the meaning of this festival and I am not sure by how you speak if you are ? Maybe you should sit down with him so he can run you through it ? I'm sure if you had a meeting with him we will all be on the same level.

P.S you can let Mika know I will use Ivan and the other dancers for my set as per requested by him !

Always a pleasure Julian x
Jevan Goulter has NO connection with 'Aroha Festival' or the 'Mika Haka Foundation' in any way, form, shape or matter.
What he has said about my colleague and long time friend and supporter Julian Cook is totally out of line and not correct in any sense.
I need to make it clear to everyone that this has been a long standing issue with Jevan and I find it sad for all those hurt by his actions.
Jevan, if you read this, please stop. Mika
The Don
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #182 on: 23 March 2010, 10:52:PM »

Mr Goulter has changed his name to Jevan Shanan. 
Sigi Handy
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #183 on: 23 March 2010, 11:00:PM »

and had NO connection to The Aroha Festival in any way shape or form....

do us all a favor,produce one of those generic formula fashion makeover shows,that way u can get sig handy to be the first one who gets a makeover.
Prospero
« Reply #184 on: 23 March 2010, 11:02:PM »

Christ, let it go sigi.
oceanbreeze
I want to go to there
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #185 on: 24 March 2010, 01:04:AM »

I am glad this topic has resurfaced.

I recall the whole Carmens birthday fiasco, and we asked to see a transparent break down of the event...
From what I understand, Jaquie is still waiting on the cheque to be sent to her for Carmens new scooter yes?

in a press release made by Jevan Goulter last Friday, he stated:
"I look forward to being elected this year ! Transparency and Integrity is what I will walk in with"

I dont think he realises what integrity means, because I believe if he were honest and had strong moral principals he would have put the cheque in the mail the day he said he would. How can he also claim integrity when know one knows who he actually is, name changes every five mins is not a good look and just creates confusion... Who are you?

As a resident of Lambton Ward, I want my council representative to be someone who has integrity in what they are doing, and in you I can not see that.

We are only a small and young nation, but we march with a union of hearts and souls to a common destiny.
- Michael Joseph Savage
Sigi Handy
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #186 on: 24 March 2010, 01:37:AM »

Christ, let it go sigi.
Not sure what you mean, its the first time Ive mentioned it........please explain what you mean??

do us all a favor,produce one of those generic formula fashion makeover shows,that way u can get sig handy to be the first one who gets a makeover.
Prospero
« Reply #187 on: 24 March 2010, 07:57:AM »

You posted several time sin this thread, 2 months ago.  It was sorted out there, anything else now is just pissing on his grave
Kiwihouse
Dysphoric
Hardcore Boarder

« Reply #188 on: 24 March 2010, 09:33:AM »

I am glad this topic has resurfaced.

I recall the whole Carmens birthday fiasco, and we asked to see a transparent break down of the event...
From what I understand, Jaquie is still waiting on the cheque to be sent to her for Carmens new scooter yes?

in a press release made by Jevan Goulter last Friday, he stated:
"I look forward to being elected this year ! Transparency and Integrity is what I will walk in with"

I dont think he realises what integrity means, because I believe if he were honest and had strong moral principals he would have put the cheque in the mail the day he said he would. How can he also claim integrity when know one knows who he actually is, name changes every five mins is not a good look and just creates confusion... Who are you?

As a resident of Lambton Ward, I want my council representative to be someone who has integrity in what they are doing, and in you I can not see that.

Oh it gets worse than that first though I always understood his real name is Shannan Goulter , Jevan being his made up name.

Now just after all this surfaced a couple of months ago and Jevan protested so much he actually rang Carmen the next day in Sydney and told her "The promised $250.00 check is in the mail"  as usual it never arrived was I surprised hell no, unfortunately Carmen did believe  him and was even more disappointed.
Kiwihousep

Prospero
« Reply #189 on: 24 March 2010, 09:48:AM »

Oh it gets worse than that first though I always understood his real name is Shannan Goulter , Jevan being his made up name.

Now just after all this surfaced a couple of months ago a

We get it, the guy can’t be trusted, why created a thread of hate about it just to carry on?
Kiwihouse
Dysphoric
Hardcore Boarder

« Reply #190 on: 24 March 2010, 10:03:AM »

We get it, the guy can’t be trusted, why created a thread of hate about it just to carry on?

I prefer to call it informing the voters of Wellington what they may be in for from this Guy if he gets in, lies, mis truths, double speak etc still he is standing for the Nats so I guess that is all we can expect.
Kiwihouse
Starscream
Addicted Boarder

formerly Shieldman.

« Reply #191 on: 24 March 2010, 10:58:AM »

I'd agree. The fact that he is a perpetual liar would indicate that people need to be aware of his shady dealings, and piss-poor attempts of lying. Sure, all politicians lie. They're usually a bit better at it than he is, though.

Kiwihouse
Dysphoric
Hardcore Boarder

« Reply #192 on: 24 March 2010, 11:03:AM »

I'd agree. The fact that he is a perpetual liar would indicate that people need to be aware of his shady dealings, and piss-poor attempts of lying. Sure, all politicians lie. They're usually a bit better at it than he is, though.

Well lets face it even the most average of politician is more intelligent than this guy .
kinda_invisable
Limited treatment
I Sleep Here !

The walk home was suprisingly easy

« Reply #193 on: 24 March 2010, 12:12:PM »

I know this will piss you off Jacs....but I actually want the guy to win a seat.  Wellington City Council is infested with losers, liars, arseholes and back bending lickers thereof.....given the experience base of that absurd hive of wet messies he will be a good laugh and then I can squish the lemons out of his arse publicly.....he will be an embarrassment to the council, his family, and the 'gay' community.  Luvs it  Smile

Never let your enemies know what you are thinking - Michael Corleone Godfather Pt 3 LOL
Sigi Handy
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #194 on: 24 March 2010, 01:35:PM »

You posted several time sin this thread, 2 months ago.  It was sorted out there, anything else now is just pissing on his grave

Hes not dead, he is running for public office. And I am stating facts, for the record. As is my right. I was not breaking any forum rules in what I wrote. I was merely stating a fact.
I think its ironic that YOU have complained about other posters here trying to control how and what you post and yet you are doing the same to me here. Can you see that hypocrisy at all???

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: