National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Nov 9 2010 at 5:52:20 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine
GayNZ.com Home

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 November 2010, 06:52:PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A fan of Sue?  (Read 420 times)
Prospero
« Reply #90 on: 29 October 2009, 11:41:PM »

anyone see the link here?

Prospero do you have sex with children, caus there have been athiests who have too. Therefore you do.

Sheldon, you don't understand logic.  You are just trolling now, you aren't adding to the conversation at all, move on.

Nevermind, I will, no point in trying to have a civilised conversation with you and IK in full rant mode.  Neither of you have ever admitted anyone besides yourselves has ever had a point the entire time I have been on this board. 

There is nothing wrong with opening your mind.
Fluffs
« Reply #91 on: 29 October 2009, 11:43:PM »

prospero, i noticed you deleted the rest of the quote where you say jesus loves smacking yet afterwords claim you never insinuated anything of the like.

Whats your opinion on that?
irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #92 on: 29 October 2009, 11:45:PM »

There is nothing wrong with opening your mind.

I agree. Try it.

Life is a cruel and terrifying gift.
The Don
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #93 on: 29 October 2009, 11:45:PM »

I agree. Try it.

You really should - expanding your horizons beyond a hick town is really healthy to teach you about the real world  Kiss
Prospero
« Reply #94 on: 29 October 2009, 11:47:PM »

Did you read th posts?  The don said that jesus doesn't like people who beat their children, and I said he does like those who smack them.  

IK - I have, I have been proven wrong several times on here, I have had my minds changed, I have considered others peoples views and changed my views accordingly.  Sometimes I haven't because I can explain my opinion and why I have kept it.

You have never done this, nor has sheldon.  

that is what an open mind is.
irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #95 on: 29 October 2009, 11:48:PM »

You really should - expanding your horizons beyond a hick town is really healthy to teach you about the real world  Kiss

Again with the assumptions. Prob no point in telling u how wrong u are given the mood u r in. No matter wat I say u seem to know every tiny detail about my life. Even the bits Iv never discussed with u.

Prospero
« Reply #96 on: 29 October 2009, 11:50:PM »

IK, in fairness, look at the whole "thats gay" issue, you refuse to believe this is a massive problem, worldwide, because it was not a big deal in your classroom or in your immediate circle of friends.  The very fact a huge marketing campaign was created to try and point this out...is something you simply refuse to consider, becuase you do not have an open mind.

irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #97 on: 29 October 2009, 11:50:PM »

You have never done this, nor has sheldon.  

Cant speak for Shel, but Iv admitted Iv been wrong b4.

But there are sm things that people have a position on, that simple. Unless u think u can talk me out of my faith.

irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #98 on: 29 October 2009, 11:51:PM »

IK, in fairness, look at the whole "thats gay" issue, you refuse to believe this is a massive problem, worldwide, because it was not a big deal in your classroom or in your immediate circle of friends.  The very fact a huge marketing campaign was created to try and point this out...is something you simply refuse to consider, becuase you do not have an open mind.

Firstly, Im not the only one on here who thinks its nothing.

And secondly, I have weighed the pros and cons and decided that its not that big a deal. Am I not allowed to do so and then defend my position?

Prospero
« Reply #99 on: 29 October 2009, 11:53:PM »

Never seen it, and to be honest, I don't believe you.  You keep pointing to things past on this board, but when asked to prove them, you can never be bothered.  There have been many many different topics in the last 2-3 months, i have learnt quite a bit from them, and changed views accordingly.  You never have.  

Having an open mind is not the same as accepting an opinion without reason, that is faith.  Having faith and having an open mind do not always go hand in hand.

IK, yes of course you can defend your position...except you aren't, you are just calling other peoples opinions nonsense and not saying why, and then saying "oh you can do it privately"

this is exactly what happened with a christian related thread a few weeks ago.  You kept calling my opinion ridiculous, would not explain why, and then when pressed said you would PM me.

It is not how the world works.  

« Last Edit: 29 October 2009, 11:58:PM by Prospero » Logged
The Don
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #100 on: 29 October 2009, 11:54:PM »

Again with the assumptions. Prob no point in telling u how wrong u are given the mood u r in. No matter wat I say u seem to know every tiny detail about my life. Even the bits Iv never discussed with u.

You raise these details of your life to justify your actions... but refuse to go on the record.  IK, that's just a cop-out.  No-one knows you on here so speak in generalisations if you must.  Hiding behind a shield of a PM is simply that... a cop-out.

And I'm in no "mood" - so why do you try to put it down to put it down to that?  Is it so hard to jump off your pedastal to explain yourself?  Just because I find your position abhorrent and your refusal to justify that position feeble, does not mean that I'm in a "mood."  
irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #101 on: 29 October 2009, 11:55:PM »

Never seen it, and to be honest, I don't believe you.  

U say this like u think I care that u dont belive me.

irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #102 on: 29 October 2009, 11:56:PM »

You raise these details of your life to justify your actions... but refuse to go on the record.  IK, that's just a cop-out.  No-one knows you on here so speak in generalisations if you must.  Hiding behind a shield of a PM is simply that... a cop-out.

And I'm in no "mood" - so why do you try to put it down to put it down to that?  Is it so hard to jump off your pedastal to explain yourself?  Just because I find your position abhorrent and your refusal to justify that position feeble, does not mean that I'm in a "mood."  

Well when ur ready to dicuss every tiny aspect of ur kids lives, and I mean EVERY aspect, Ill be happy to talk publicy about children who have no voice here as well.

The Don
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #103 on: 29 October 2009, 11:55:PM »

U say this like u think I care that u dont belive me.

Feeble.  I expect better of you and I'm disappointed.
irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #104 on: 29 October 2009, 11:57:PM »

Feeble.  I expect better of you and I'm disappointed.

How is the truth feeble?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: