National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Nov 9 2010 at 2:53:43 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine
GayNZ.com Home

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 November 2010, 03:53:PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the KKK have standards  (Read 167 times)
tenicks
I Sleep Here !

My Cat Rocket

« on: 12 April 2010, 12:32:AM »

God Hates Fags church too extreme for KKK

The Ku Klux Klan has distanced itself from Westboro Baptist Church, saying it "absolutely repudiates" the church's activities.

The KKK, which is an extreme right-wing hate group in the US, said in a press release about its aims that it did not have any connection with the homophobic church.

Led by pastor Fred Phelps, the Westboro Baptist Church is notorious for causing distress to bereaved families by picketing the funerals of US soldiers killed abroad.

Full Story: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/04/09/god-hates-fags-church-too-extreme-for-kkk/

"If I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong."
AJ
« Reply #1 on: 12 April 2010, 02:36:AM »

God Hates Fags church too extreme for KKK

The Ku Klux Klan has distanced itself from Westboro Baptist Church, saying it "absolutely repudiates" the church's activities.

The KKK, which is an extreme right-wing hate group in the US, said in a press release about its aims that it did not have any connection with the homophobic church.

Led by pastor Fred Phelps, the Westboro Baptist Church is notorious for causing distress to bereaved families by picketing the funerals of US soldiers killed abroad.

Full Story: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/04/09/god-hates-fags-church-too-extreme-for-kkk/

It'll only be because of the protests at US soldiers' funerals. 
Kiwihouse
Dysphoric
Hardcore Boarder

« Reply #2 on: 12 April 2010, 08:36:AM »

So AJ are you saying the KKK now wants to protect Black soldiers.? Huh?
AJ
« Reply #3 on: 12 April 2010, 10:28:AM »

So AJ are you saying the KKK now wants to protect Black soldiers.? Huh?

No, I am saying that the KKK is only saying this because the Westboro Church protests at soldiers' funerals.  I can see how that wouldn't be easily understood.  I was only speaking English.
calum_v2
I Sleep Here !

I'm lushed- blame the dragon boat team ;-)

« Reply #4 on: 12 April 2010, 07:29:PM »

As far as I am aware, the godhatesfags lot have not protested black soldier's funerals. The only ones we've been made aware of have been white soldiers.

Or is it US reporting that would have us believe that ...

Dragon boaters like it wet, with longer, deeper, harder strokes.
clippo
Casual Boarder

« Reply #5 on: 14 April 2010, 10:02:PM »

if they picketed at a black mans funeral they would get shot dead then and there

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: