National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Nov 9 2010 at 1:57:15 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine
GayNZ.com Home

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 November 2010, 02:57:PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ambitious gay 21-year-old wants Welly Council seat  (Read 1518 times)
eXctrik
« Reply #195 on: 24 March 2010, 01:37:PM »

You posted several time sin this thread, 2 months ago.  It was sorted out there, anything else now is just pissing on his grave

And TBH, it's just a confirmation. The Aroha festival is over for the year.
Prospero
« Reply #196 on: 24 March 2010, 01:41:PM »

Hes not dead, he is running for public office. And I am stating facts, for the record. As is my right. I was not breaking any forum rules in what I wrote. I was merely stating a fact.
I think its ironic that YOU have complained about other posters here trying to control how and what you post and yet you are doing the same to me here. Can you see that hypocrisy at all???

You are right, I should have said “can you let it go already?”

I just thought it would be nice if you didn’t help reignite a hate thread that was dormant for months.  Obviously something you think is constructive, have at it.
eXctrik
« Reply #197 on: 24 March 2010, 01:43:PM »

I just thought it would be nice if you didn’t help reignite a hate thread that was dormant for months.  Obviously something you think is constructive, have at it.

If you look, TheDon restarted the thread.

Mr Goulter has changed his name to Jevan Shanan. 
Sigi Handy
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #198 on: 24 March 2010, 01:47:PM »

thanks electrix....but i suspect that the facts wont get in the way of a good go at my posting in this situation....wouldnt be the first time with this poster....maybe, just maybe its not me that needs to let it go....

do us all a favor,produce one of those generic formula fashion makeover shows,that way u can get sig handy to be the first one who gets a makeover.
Prospero
« Reply #199 on: 24 March 2010, 01:49:PM »

Because I expect better of you sigi

This is nothing but a “why we hate jevan, remember what he done” thread -  why feed it?
eXctrik
« Reply #200 on: 24 March 2010, 01:52:PM »

This is nothing but a “why we hate jevan, remember what he done” thread -  why feed it?

If you don't like them, don't open the thread. Why don;t you run of to your weight loss thread?

Sigi hasn't anything to run that person down. He's just clearing up facts that where said in the past.
Sigi Handy
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #201 on: 24 March 2010, 02:14:PM »

haha...you dont know me at all...not in any significant way that would give you any expectations of me that would mean anythinig...you expect better from me....for goodness sake...ironically this sort of interaction is EXACTLY what I expect from you....
This guy is running for public office...I want it on the record in no uncertain terms that he had no involvment with the festival i just gave over a month of my life to....I dont have to answer to you on this or any other regard here....I didnt reignite this thread...and I am not gonna waste any more time trying to justify my posting to you ozman....its my perspective, I am entitled to it, I am entitled to post it here, and I dont have to explain that to you..

do us all a favor,produce one of those generic formula fashion makeover shows,that way u can get sig handy to be the first one who gets a makeover.
Prospero
« Reply #202 on: 24 March 2010, 02:25:PM »

I never said, nor meant to imply that you are not entitled to your opinion or to express it.  That’s not how I roll.

This is a hate thread, quite simple, it was dormant for 2 months and yet you felt the urge to crap on this guy some more.  It’s not like sneering at thread you aren’t interested in, it is just adding to an already “kick him while he is down” thread.  Not something I have seen of you before and it’s just, well, really mean.  Hate threads get you banned.

I am not telling you not to post, I would never do such a thing, just questioning why you would when it serve no purpose except to facilitate hatred against someone who has done nothing in months.

Sigh, which I am adding to by posting in this thread, stupid vicious circle.
« Last Edit: 24 March 2010, 05:37:PM by Ozman » Logged
halogen
« Reply #203 on: 24 March 2010, 05:36:PM »

I never said, nor meant to imply that you are not entitled to your opinion or to express it.  That’s not how I roll.

This is a hate thread, quite simple, it was dormant for 2 months and yet you felt the urge to crap on this guy some more.  It’s not like sneering at thread you aren’t interested in, it is just adding to an already “kick him while he is down” thread.  Not something I have seen of you before and it’s just, well, really mean.  Hate threads get you banned.

I am not telling you not to post, I would never do such a thing, just questioning why you would when it serve no purpose except to facilitate hatred against someone who has done nothing in months.

Sigh, which I am adding to by posting in this thread, stupid vicious circle.

You just did what you always criticise me of doing. Hop into a thread, then hop out again. Good to know that your prior objections have no basis now....
Prospero
« Reply #204 on: 24 March 2010, 06:26:PM »

Halogen, you are reight.  I am acting just like you, no wonder sigi is getting pissed off.

I didn't want to see a hate thread carry on, as well as we have seen that is how you get banned, but coming in here just to try and pin the blame on sigi for starting it up was wrong.

Sigi, sorry, I realise you are just stating the facts, not pursuing a vendetta.  I would remove my comments but they are quoted now so no point.

Thanks for pointing that out Halogen.  Bowing out.
The Don
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #205 on: 24 March 2010, 10:54:PM »

This is not a hate thread.  For many it's a public service.  If you can't deal with that Ozman - for god's sake, don't look at it or even post in it. 
relaxo01
----

« Reply #206 on: 24 March 2010, 11:39:PM »

So, I've never posted on this forum before, but seriously, Ozman, are you always so tiresome?
I Sleep Here !

I like control. And I like losing control.

« Reply #207 on: 25 March 2010, 01:30:AM »

So, I've never posted on this forum before, but seriously, Ozman, are you always so tiresome?
Yes. Thank you for your question.

irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #208 on: 25 March 2010, 02:55:PM »

This is not a hate thread.  For many it's a public service.  If you can't deal with that Ozman - for god's sake, don't look at it or even post in it. 

Yes I love how he tells everyone else off for not letting things go, entering into threads that they dont like/have nothing of real vaule to contribute, how we should act...

Then goes ahead and does the very things he "growls" us all for.

Time to practice what you preach Oz, or stop preaching. Otherwise it just looks really silly.

Life is a cruel and terrifying gift.
Saint
« Reply #209 on: 25 March 2010, 04:07:PM »

I thought this an early april fools joke personally.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: