National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Apr 14 2010 at 14:04:07 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine
GayNZ.com Home

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
15 April 2010, 02:04:AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLSOM Berlin 2010 - anyone going.  (Read 26 times)
kinda_invisable
Limited treatment
I Sleep Here !

The walk home was suprisingly easy

« on: 02 November 2009, 07:00:PM »

If anyonne is going.... let me know?  I am going but the two lesbians I was counting to watch my back have changed their minds and will be adopting a kid.......I am meeting up with friends from Scotland in London and we will be travelling together hopefully by train through France and onto Berlin.  A 4 day transcenic route thing.

Folsom Berlin will be on the first weekend of September Fri 3-Sun 5.  I will be going on to Venice and then down the coast to Bari for a ferry crossing to Patras, on to Athens and then to Samos for 4-5 days of rest and recuperation before heading back via London - Chicago - Portland Oregon - SFO and home.

So if this sounds interesting giz a tinkle.

Folsom Berlin: http://www.folsomeurope.com/ueberuns.php?lang=en&file=ueberuns

More can be seen on Youtube of the Folsom Berlin 2009. 

I'm not really a leather queen.  I'm just interested in going to meet up with friends who are. Tongue

Never let your enemies know what you are thinking - Michael Corleone Godfather Pt 3 LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: