National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Oct 10 2009 at 13:34:26 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine
GayNZ.com Home

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
11 October 2009, 02:38:AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick of Being Tubby  (Read 1372 times)
Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #180 on: 29 September 2009, 08:28:PM »

Day 8

Who ever invented the farmboy black t-shirt look...is a genius.  Great day today, jogged a little further to work, just one lamp post worth, but better than nothing, ate well all day, chicken and rice, protein shakes, pita etc.  Had a great upper body workout and now starting to record my weights so I know how much to push myself next time

Kirstin Chenoweth = 1000 kinds of awesome

"I was aroused...then furious" - Sue Sylvester
Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #181 on: 30 September 2009, 09:16:PM »

Day 9

Still good, but need more work.  I jogged to work again, but i have been relying a bit too much on deli sandwiches and wraps which are lager portions than necessary and have a lot of extra ingredients I don't really need.  Plan on stocking up tomorrow on good food to help boost things along.  Great cardio workout though, bike instead of cross trainer, sweat soaked my headphones.

tones
I Sleep Here !

It feels good making a difference in our community

« Reply #182 on: 30 September 2009, 09:35:PM »

Great work Prospero, sounds like you're really getting into a routine.
Have you tried 'menu planning' for a week ahead? This will help inform your shopping list for the supermarket, reducing the *thinking* factor when cooking and can save you money too!

Causin' trouble since 1984
Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #183 on: 30 September 2009, 10:26:PM »

Yeah going to do that this sunday, try out a weekly menu, do shopping and prepare sunday afternoon, see how that goes.

tones
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #184 on: 01 October 2009, 10:25:AM »

Ive found that it's a really useful way to curb those afterwork snacks and OMG what to have for dinner (cos it's already planned) Smile
Save some pinga's too which helps Smile

Good on ya, keep it up!

Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #185 on: 01 October 2009, 09:38:PM »

Day 10

Not eating is a bitch.  Everytime I tried to have breakfast at work something happened, a pleasant drama every 20 minutes it seemed.  It was 11:30 before I finally had a wrap to eat.  Rest of the afternoon went well protein shakes, chicken and what not but after my rather excellent lower body work out, and chicken sammich, I am still hungry as buggery, must resist the urge to peck!

question_chick
Regular Boarder

« Reply #186 on: 02 October 2009, 08:08:AM »

Sounds like you are doing well Prosp, keep it up.

Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #187 on: 02 October 2009, 09:23:PM »

Day 11

An open letter to hot guys at the gym who lift up the bottom of their shirt to wipe their seaty brow, revealing their flat stomach, apollo's girdle and light downy hair: Please don't, it is distracting and I nearly fell off my cross trainer.

Busy ass morning again, but managed to grab a protein shake for breakfast, and it really makes all the difference, no where near as hungry the rest of the day.  Couple of wraps, lots of water, bit too much CZ, but made it to the gym on a friday, oh yeah, that's commitment.  Its always slightly emptier on a friday, what with people going to after work drinks and having those social lives I hear so much about (they sound a bit unhygenic if you ask me *sniff*) but had a good cardio blast.

But thats 5 solid days of gym, and got in some light morning jogs as well.  I was not as knackered as I should have been after my workout, so will be increase the intesity next week, as well as going an extra lampost further in joggingness.

Tomorrow is binge day, I am going all out, panini stylez, cos that is how I roll

Thanks QC Smile

Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #188 on: 05 October 2009, 09:39:PM »

Day 12

Binged

Day 13

Binged less...good for me

Dary 14

No binging, back on the wagon.  Jogged an extra lampost further, foolishly left all my food at home so still had to have cafeness, but will be sorted for tomorrow, excellent cardio workoug rampd up the level and was pooped at the end of it.

Im still peckish after my salad, I need to drink more water at home, but on the other hand I didn't eat a bastard load of chips from the snack box and slouched my way to Burger King

I need to up my game a bit, nutrition is so vital I can't just say "i'm exercising" and be happy with that, I need to eat better.  Must..be...good...must have insanley flat stomach at new years party so people can go "oooh"

tones
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #189 on: 05 October 2009, 09:56:PM »

so you're doing it so people will lust after you?

who said you boys are shallow?? LOL

etapeanutbutter
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #190 on: 05 October 2009, 09:54:PM »

If the lesbians aren't, who else is there? :-P
Fradley
I Sleep Here !

That's so lower class citizen.

« Reply #191 on: 05 October 2009, 10:09:PM »

The kiddie pool?

"Can't we all just get along?"   "Where's the fun in that?"
Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #192 on: 05 October 2009, 10:16:PM »

so you're doing it so people will lust after you?

who said you boys are shallow?? LOL

There are so many reasons, that is one of them, and spite, theres some people who I want to want to have sex with me just so I can tell them to fuck off cast they are horrible people.

Prospero
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #193 on: 06 October 2009, 09:22:PM »

Day 15

Mixed back, I again rushed out the door without my food!  ARGH.  This is my big failing point, nutrition.  However I have pre stuffed my bag so I can be ready tomorrow.  So I was not off to a good start, though still jogged, still ate faily well though sigh, working late and succumbed to chips, damn you chips.  BUT  normally, when I have an average day I say "fuckit" and give up.  But I still went to the gym (average workout, not enough protein, but still lifted heavier weights than last week) and plan on doing better tomorrow.

Though looking at the people at the gym, I think I am nearing the age when I have to tuck my t-shirt into my pants Sad

WonderBoy
Im a delishish ear of corn...
I Sleep Here !

CHEEESUS!

« Reply #194 on: 07 October 2009, 04:33:PM »

lolz.

Tshirt tucked into pants would make me laugh my ass off.

do it. Tongue

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?!?!? HOW!? ITS LIKE ITS MAAAGICC!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: