National Library of New Zealand
Harvested by the National Library of New Zealand on: Oct 8 2008 at 10:11:23 GMT
Search boxes and external links may not function. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here
Close Minimize Help
Wayback Machine
GayNZ.com Home
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  

News: Worried about NZ's upcoming election? Our Political Opinion & Comments section is ready for your thoughts.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crayzeh!  (Read 291 times)
irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #15 on: 06 October 2008, 05:55:PM »

Yea, you will find Uni will force you to do things that you would never have done on your own.

As for your brain not shutting up: happens to quite a few peps I know, my partner and myself included. Be thankful that it was contimplating higher dimensions. I have had times where I have almost flown into a full on panic attack (heart pounding and all) while lying in bed during the dead of night becasue of the things my brain fixates on.

You have enemies?  Good.  That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~Winston Churchill
Fradley
Nintendo!!
Addicted Boarder

Tinkering with the fabric of existence.

« Reply #16 on: 06 October 2008, 06:00:PM »

Yeah. I have had scary things being pondered in my mind. probably not as scary as you describe.

at one point last night i speculated  that it is possible, for a point in time+point in space can connect with a completely different one freely, all the time... (basically, time itself doesnt have a before and after, its all happened at once. it gets complicated! kuz you have to add in the paralel universe ect!! Tongue splits of the 4th dimension? ect..

When the shit hits the fan, get a tent!
Tyso3
Regular Boarder

Happy arent i?

« Reply #17 on: 06 October 2008, 06:06:PM »

I just could get to sleep full stop. Ended up watching 2 full length films lol
Fradley
Nintendo!!
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #18 on: 06 October 2008, 06:09:PM »

I wish I could just go to sleep when i needed to. Wow that'd be such a wonderful ability. I hate lying in bed for hours.. tired and hot and uncomfortable. waiting.. and getting bed aches.. Evil!

Tyso3
Regular Boarder

Happy arent i?

« Reply #19 on: 06 October 2008, 06:13:PM »

Ive got like a weird bodyclock. If i know ive got to get up for 7 (wen alarm goes off) ill wake up like 10 mins beforehand.

But if i havent got to go to work/into town but still want to wake up at 7, i never ever will.
irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #20 on: 06 October 2008, 06:16:PM »

Iv got my body clock well trained.

I tell myself as Im going to sleep, "Need to wake up at 7.30am", and I wake up jst before my alarm goes off. But if I dont need to get up, I can sleep thru till 10am.

But then sometimes I do forget... and cause Im home alone at the moment, I slept right thru my arlam on Sunday and missed church. Oh well Im sure God wont mind Smile

You have enemies?  Good.  That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~Winston Churchill
Tyso3
Regular Boarder

Happy arent i?

« Reply #21 on: 06 October 2008, 06:20:PM »

All sins are forgiven!
irishkiwi
I Sleep Here !

« Reply #22 on: 06 October 2008, 06:22:PM »

All sins are forgiven!

And u gotta make sure the sin is worth forgiving too, so make it a good one Wink

Tyso3
Regular Boarder

Happy arent i?

« Reply #23 on: 06 October 2008, 06:32:PM »

well if all are, sin away!
mitch
Casual Boarder

---- ---- ---- ----

« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 08:25 AM »

oh my gosh... i used to have those full blown panick attacks in the middle of the night too.... always morbid thoughts, like what happens after death etc etc ... and cause I have like a full on complusive personality it became a habit.... i used to be terrified to got to bed causeI I knew I would start to think about all these terrible things... lol i got sleep counsilling and everythign... hahahaha eventually I just took sleeping pills to break the habit... lol ... im such an unusual child

see everyone is a bit strange in their own ways ... but instead of strange i just call it unique....

Im kinda the opposite/same whenever i meet people for some reason I become randomly extroverted, loud, talk heaps and everyone thinks im all fun... then when i become better friends i become waaaaaaaaay quieter... up in my own head, lol
Fradley
Nintendo!!
Addicted Boarder

« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 01:48 PM »

wow. so many parallels mitch! hmmm, i wouldn't say my shocking thoughts at night had anything to do with death. (personally death is one of the things about life i am looking forward to, not that i don't like life, i just find it will be something worth waiting for) my scary thoughts i was plagued with at night had more to do with my fear of not getting my life on track.. seeing the future and wondering why there isn't any i can actually see happening.

yes. i think to some extent i probably go extroverted when meeting new people. i don't know, cant remember my last first meeting. i think I'm more shy first. then i go extroverted, then later i become quiet again kuz i don't have anything commonly interesting to say. and like you said, i also seem to live up in my head..

"Most people view their bodies as themselves. Most thinkers view their bodies merely as transport for their heads!"

that statement is so true.

mitch
Casual Boarder

---- ---- ---- ----

« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 07:25 PM »

hahah wow it is so true! I like that....

unfortunatly im plauged with meeting new people .... i used to be rediculously shy ALL the time.... but since I moved over here I HAD to become loud and extroverted because if I didn't I wouldnt have any friends.... but then again, everyone over here is good at meeting new people and people here become friends WAY more easily.

hahaha I do the same, about where life is going for me..... atm its what country to do uni in, then what uni to go to... then what course to do.....

you said your starting uni soon? are you at high school now? what are ya gonna study at uni... lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: