Translation Service - Te Putahi Whakawhiti Reo
Languages We Translate
Translation Service: FAQ
How to Contact Us
We are constantly seeking experienced translators to complement our team of professional freelance translators. We would love to hear from you if:
- you have translation experience (a qualification such as NAATI Translator or equivalent desirable)
- you are a native speaker of any of the following languages, and
- ideally, you are able to supply us with wordprocessed translations in your language by email.
We are particularly interested in hearing from experienced Mäori translators.
- Cook Island Maori
- French (specialising in legal translation)
How freelance translation works:
- We send you work when an appropriate assignment is available. Assignments are sent to translators by email or mail, which means you can be based anywhere around New Zealand.
- We will give you a deadline to complete work. It is imperative that deadlines are met.
- All freelance translators are required to authorise us to access a copy of any criminal record information held on the Wanganui computer.
- We will let you know how much you will be paid for each assignment before you start.
- Payments for freelance translators are normally processed weekly. Please note that no tax is deducted from the amount we pay you. We will send you a letter at the end of each financial year to inform you how much you have earned during the tax year in question.
- If you are GST registered you will forward us invoices for the agreed fee plus GST.
If you are interested please contact us on (04) 470 2920 or 0800 872 675 or email@example.com for an application form and translation test.