New Zealand Gazette - Te Kahiti o Aotearoa
Submit or Cancel a Notice
New Zealand Gazette On-Line
How to Contact Us
Deadlines for publishing notices
- New Zealand Gazette (GAZM - Main Thursday edition): NZ$198.00 (GST inclusive) per year.
- New Zealand Gazette (GAZPLUS - Main Thursday edition plus supplements and special editions) NZ$261.00 (GST inclusive) per year.
- Customs Edition (GAZCUST - Tuesday edition): NZ$165.00 (GST inclusive) per year.
N.B. No refunds are given if a subscription is cancelled before it has expired.
Professional and Trade Lists - all available on standing order.
- List of Public Valuers NZ$15.00 (GST inclusive).
- List of Marriage Celebrants NZ$15.00 (GST inclusive).
- List of Civil Union Celebrants NZ$6.00 (GST inclusive).
Yearly bound volumes that include all supplements and special orders are also available on standing order NZ$168.75 (GST inclusive) per volume.
Recommended retail prices are subject to change at no notice.
How to subscribe
To subscribe please contact us at:
New Zealand Gazette Office
Department of Internal Affairs
Level 13, Prime Property Tower
86-90 Lambton Quay
PO Box 805
Telephone: (04) 470-2930 or (04) 470-2931
Facsimile: (04) 470-2932
You can also buy individual editions of the New Zealand Gazette over the counter at the following locations:
- Whitcoulls, Centreplace Mall, Bryce Street, Hamilton. Phone: (07) 839-3094
- Whitcoulls/Bennetts on Broadway, 38-42 Broadway Ave, Palmerston North. Phone: (06) 358-3009
- Bennetts University Bookcentre, Massey University, Palmerston North. Phone: (06) 354-6020
- Bennetts Government Bookshop, Bowen House, Cnr Bowen Street and Lambton Quay, Wellington. Phone: (04) 499-3433
- Whitcoulls, 111 Cashel Street, Christchurch. Phone: (03) 379-4580
- Whitcoulls, 143 George Street, Dunedin. Phone: (03) 477-4120
Individual editions can also be purchased directly from our office. Payment can be made by cheque or credit card (Mastercard or VISA only). Please contact our office for more information.