Languages We Translate
Translation Service: FAQ
How to Contact Us
We are constantly seeking experienced translators to complement our team of professional freelance translators. We would love to hear from you if:
- you have translation experience
- you are a native speaker of any of the following language, and
- ideally, you are able to supply us with wordprocessed translations in your language by email:
- Cook Island Maori
How freelance translation works:
- We send you work when an appropriate assignment is available. You do not need to be based in Wellington. For most assignments it is possible to conduct the entire process via phone, fax and/or e-mail.
- We will give you a deadline to complete work. It is very important that all deadlines are met.
- All freelance translators are required to authorise us to access a copy of any criminal record information held on the Wanganui computer.
- We will let you know how much you will be paid for each assignment before you start.
- Payments for freelance translators are processed once a month. Please note that no tax is deducted from the amount we pay you. We will send you a letter at the end of each financial year to inform you how much you have earned.
If you are interested please contact us on (04) 470 2920 or email@example.com for an application form and translation test.