Submit or Cancel a Notice
New Zealand Gazette On-Line
How to Contact Us
Deadlines for publishing notices
- New Zealand Gazette (GAZM - Main Thursday edition): NZ$198.00 (GST inclusive) per year.
- New Zealand Gazette (GAZPLUS - Main Thursday edition plus supplements and special editions) NZ$261.00 (GST inclusive) per year.
- Customs Edition (GAZCUST - Tuesday edition): NZ$165.00 (GST inclusive) per year.
Professional and Trade Lists
- Registered Engineers NZ$15.00 (GST inclusive)
- Public Valuers NZ$15.00 (GST inclusive)
- Register of Pharmacies NZ$15.00 (GST inclusive)
- Marriage Celebrants NZ$15.00 (GST inclusive).
All available on standing order.
Yearly bound volumes that include all supplements and special orders are also available on standing order.
Recommended retail price is set on day of publication.
How to subscribe
To subscribe please contact us at:
New Zealand Gazette Office
Department of Internal Affairs
No 1 The Terrace
PO Box 805
Telephone: (04) 470-2930 or (04) 470-2931
Facsimile: (04) 470-2932
You can also buy individual editions of the New Zealand Gazette over the counter at the following locations:
- Bennetts Government Bookshop, Commerce House, 360 Queen Street, Auckland. Phone: (09) 377-3496
- Whitcoulls, Centreplace Mall, Bryce Street, Hamilton. Phone: (07) 839-3094
- Whitcoulls/Bennetts on Broadway, 38-42 Broadway Ave, Palmerston North. Phone: (06) 358-3009
- Bennetts University Bookcentre, Massey University, Palmerston North. Phone: (06) 354-6020
- Bennetts Government Bookshop, Bowen House, Cnr Bowen Street and Lambton Quay, Wellington. Phone: (04) 499-3433
- Whitcoulls, 111 Cashel Street, Christchurch. Phone: (03) 379-4580
- Whitcoulls, 143 George Street, Dunedin. Phone: (03) 477-4120