Submit or Cancel a Notice
New Zealand Gazette On-Line
How to Contact Us
Deadlines for publishing notices
New Zealand Gazette - Te Kahiti o Aotearoa
The New Zealand Gazette:
- is the official newspaper of the Government of New Zealand
- is produced every Thursday (except over Christmas/New Year) by the New Zealand Gazette Office at the Department of Internal Affairs.
Each edition of the New Zealand Gazette is divided into commercial and government notices, covering business proceedings, bankruptcies, land transfer notices, departmental and parliamentary notices.
The New Zealand Gazette Office also publishes the Customs Edition every Tuesday, Special Editions and Supplements when required, and Bound Volumes each year.
See how the New Zealand Gazette has evolved. View notices from 1900 and 2000.
Contact us by email at email@example.com.
Commercial notices in the New Zealand Gazette
- Bankruptcy Notices
- Company Notices:
- Appointment and Release of Receivers / Managers
- Applications for Winding Up / Liquidations
- Winding Up Orders and First Meetings
- Appointment and Release of Liquidators
- Meetings and Last Dates by Which to Prove Debts or Claims
- Change of Company Name
- Cessation of Business in New Zealand
- Alteration of Memorandum of Association
- Partnership Notices
- Land Transfer Notices
- Charitable Trusts Notices
- Friendly Societies and Credit Unions Notices
- Incorporated Societies Notices
- General Notices.
Government notices in the New Zealand Gazette
- Vice Regal
- Parliamentary Notices
- Private Bills
- Departmental Notices
- Authorities and Other Agencies of State Notices
- Land Notices
- Regulation Summary
- General Section.
Published weekly on Tuesdays, the Customs Edition of the New Zealand Gazette contains information on tariff advertisements and tariff decisions.
Other Editions of the New Zealand Gazette
Special Editions, Supplements and Professional and Trade Lists are produced as and when required.
Special Editions include:
- New Year Honours
- Queen's Birthday Honours
- Power Company Disclosure Information
- Tax Evaders
- Anglers Notices
- Racing Board Notices
- Casino Control Notices.
Professional and Trade Lists include:
- List of Public Valuers
- Annual List of Registered Engineers
- Register of Pharmacies
- List of Marriage Celebrants.
Each year four or five bound volumes are printed which include all published editions. The bound volumes are available on subscription (currently NZ$168.75 inc GST per volume).